To Optimize and Generate Effective Design of Distribution transformer up to 80MVA / 220 kV by giving a few inputs. TDPro is used to automate Transformer design process by entering the basic design inputs. TDPro automatically computes electrical & mechanical calculations, Bill of quantity & costing. TDPro outputs Winding card, Core card, Design data sheet, Raw Material Cost sheet & General Arrangement Diagram. It complies with all types of reference standard and is useful to design oil cooled distribution transformers of rating up to 80MVA / 220kV class.It also gives designs of dry type transformers upto 2.5 MVA/36 kV.
In TDPro software, different types of phases, ratings, windings, core with all possible variation are standardized. The bill of material will have all component details like quantity, weight, values of variable parameters, material code, material specification, & Remark etc.
|Transformer Types||Distribution, Power, Isolation, Ultra Isolation, Lighting.|
|Reference Standards||IS 2026, IS 1180, IS 11171, IEC 60076, ANSI, CBIP, ECBC, SABS, EU-ECO and GOST.|
|Ratting||5KVA to 10000 KVA with 2 windings, 3 phases, up to 36 KV class & upto 80MVA / 220kV with 3 windings.|
|Cooling Types||Dry type (VPI) and Oil cooled|
|Core Materials||CRGO and AMORPHOUS|
|Core Construction||Wound Shell Type, Wound Core Type, Rectangular Type, Amorphous Shell Type, Amorphous Core Type, Circular / Circular Stacked Core and Flat/Flat Stacked Core.|
|Winding Materials||Copper, Aluminium and Copper-Clad Aluminium.|
|Winding Types||CO-CO, Layer-Layer, Layer - CO, Foil - Layer, Foil - CO, Foil - Disc, Layer - Disc, Disc - Disc|
• LV & HV winding details with Ratio error calculation
Approval Documents:• GTP, • Core Area Calculation, • Flux Density Calculation, • No Load Cruel, • Load Loss Calculation, • Fins Calculation, • Thermal Ability Calculation, • Hot Spot Temperature Calculation, • Current Density Calculation, • Oil Absorption Calculation, • Symetrical Short Circuit Calculation
• LV & HV winding specifications
• HV Coil Assembly
• Core Coil Assembly
• Internal Drawing
• Winding Arrangement
Manufacturing Drawings (2D & 3D):
• Part Frame
• Tank with fitting and Accessories
• Loose Part Drawing
HT & LV voltage
Phase & no. of winding
Flux density of transformer
No. of HV coils/discs per limb
Size of HV/LV conductor(s)
Winding type – Helical, Cross Over, Foil, Disc winding.
Blade width of core
Radiator width & height
No load losses
Weight of copper, iron, insulation, oil and Mass weight of transformer
Core weight stack wise
Width of each stack
Length of each stack
Values of Axial and radial forces developed in the windings during short circuits
Short circuit force calculation
Temperature gradients for HV and LV
Thermal Time Constant
Withstand short circuits with winding temperature rise.
Total heat to be dissipated and hence the total number of radiators
Weight of copper with insulation and without insulation
Bill of material
Raw Material Costing of transformer
Losses - no load loss, eddy loss, stray loss and load loss of transformer
Energy efficient transformer
• Hot spot temperature rise calculation.
• Because of the software design and the easy of making multiple iterations of the same design, it is easy to optimize the transformer design to use a minimum of expensive materials. You can customize the design to meet your own inventory needs using various parameters of cores, windings, tank assembly etc. that cost less for you to purchase and are best for easy production.
• Engineering time required to complete a design is reduced to more minutes. This is especially valuable when you need to get quick and accurate quotations to your customers.
• Because all calculations are done automatically, human errors are eliminated which in turn eliminate costs associated with these. This aspect is also very important to the productive capacity of your design engineers as design stress is alleviated.
• Check the results and if the results are not satisfied or not matching with your specifications, change the default values as per your specifications to get the desired results. You can get results as per your requirements.
• Estimation and costing sheets are generated in the different format (PDF, XLS etc) for easy access, printing and sending the same via email to clients for approval, in house departments like design, QC, purchase, estimation, production, dispatch. So TDPro saves time, energy and revenue.
• The bill of material will have all component details like, quantity, weight, values of variable parameters, material code, material specification, reference drawing & Remark etc.
Intel Core i7 Processor @ 3.00 GHz 3.30 GHz or higher Version
Ram 8Gb min, Hard disk 1 Tb + 256Gb SSD
4Gb Graphics Card, 15.6HD led
64 bit Windows 10 Pro or ultimate SP1 Operating System and Internet information Service installed
Screen Resolution : 1366 X 768
Full access with administrative rights
Team Viewer Version 9 (download link: http://filehippo.com/download_teamviewer/download/f63e02f937feeafb14c03a7931b972c8/)
NET frame work 4.5
With NET frame work 3.5.1
Auto Desk Inventor Pro 2018 (for 2D & 3D drawings)